Duration: 5 days
40 PDUs (4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
By completing this course, students will be able to: successfully utilize the Six Sigma program, realize the role of a Green Belt in the Six Sigma organization, understand fundamentals of the DMAIC methodology, and utilize a number of statistical tools for Six Sigma project definition and process baseline.
• Identification of Six Sigma Project in the Organization
• Structured Approach to collect data and information for your Six Sigma Project
• Building the Six Sigma Analytical Tool Kit
• Team Dynamics – Working with and through others to get project breakthrough
• Sustaining gains and institutionalizing change with your Six Sigma Project
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies