Duration: 4 days
This CSS training class teaches students to use Cascading Style Sheets to format HTML pages. After learning the basics of CSS, students will learn to use CSS to format forms, create list-based navigation, do advanced page layouts, and create stunning background effects. Students will also learn about CSS coding conventions and shorthand properties.
• Learn to avoid using deprecated tags and attributes.
• Learn CSS syntax.
• Learn to use <div> and <span> tags appropriately.
• Learn most of the common properties and their values.
• Learn to create custom CSS cursors.
• Learn to style links with CSS to create "CSS Buttons".
• Learn to work with borders, margin, and padding (the box model).
• Learn to position elements with CSS.
• Learn advanced CSS page layout techniques.
• Learn how to use shorthand CSS properties.
• Learn to create cool effects with background images using CSS.
• Learn to lay out forms without tables.
• Learn to use CSS with lists to create hierarchical navigation.
• Learn to organize your CSS code.
• Learn about browser support for CSS.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies