Duration: 5 days
Accelebrate's Introduction to Android Development training class teaches experienced developers how to develop applications for the Android operating system from Google.
• Understand the Android OS architecture.
• Install and use appropriate tools for Android development, including IDE, device emulator, and profiling tools.
• Understand the Android application architecture, including the roles of the task stack, activities, and services.
• Build user interfaces with fragments, views, form widgets, text input, lists, tables, and more.
• Use advanced UI widgets for scrolling, tabbing, and layout control.
• Present menus via the Android action bar and handle menu selections.
• Store application data on the mobile device, in internal or external storage locations.
• Support user-specific preferences using the Android Preferences API.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies