Duration: 3 days
In this Introduction to SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services (SSRS) training class teaches students how to create, format, and manage SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services reports. This course focuses primarily on the Report Designer tool in the SSDT-BI for Visual Studio 2013. Attendees will also work in and become familiar with Report Builder and Report Manager.
• Use Report Designer and Report Manager.
• Work with solutions and projects.
• Create basic reports.
• Enhance reports with formatting, images, and charts.
• Effectively group and summarize data.
• Work with parameterized reports.
• Build dynamic reports with expressions and parameters.
• Incorporate charts and custom maps.
• Work with drillthrough reports.
• Manage reports.
• Utilize Report Builder.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies