Duration: 3 days
In this SQL Server Reporting Services 2008R2 for Report Writers training class, students obtain a thorough understanding of how to create reports with SQL Server Reporting Services.
This course is taught in the 2012 version and your instructor will point out minor differences between 2008 and 2012 in class.
• Understand solutions and projects.
• Design basic reports.
• Enhance reports with formatting.
• Effectively group and summarize data.
• Work with parameterized reports.
• Incorporate charts and custom maps.
• Work with drillthrough reports.
• Manage reports.
• Utilize Report Builder.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies