Duration: 3 day
This Oracle SQL training class helps students master SQL using an Oracle database and prepares students for a PL/SQL course. Note that this course covers SQL, not PL/SQL.
• Learn to create Users and Schemas.
• Learn to use pseudo-columns and functions.
• Learn to write simple and correlated subqueries.
• Learn to write simple and complex joins.
• Learn to use ROLLUP and CUBE.
• Learn to use SET operators.
• Learn to use character and non-character SQL functions.
• Learn to write INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
• Learn to create tables.
• Learn to use keys and constraints to protect data integrity.
• Learn to use views, indexes, sequences, and synonyms.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies