Duration: 5 days
35 PDUs (3.5 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The first thing that most of the clients see from a company is the company’s website. This program is focused on teaching management and technical tools and techniques that will allow you to manage the design, development, and support of the complex web applications. Become Web Development Expert with eConsulting Group, Inc. Learn how to manage projects that involve HTML, CSS and PHP.
• Have a basic foundation in project management methodologies, approaches, and process
• Be able to scope and estimate a web project, plus use this information to write a contract and schedule the related work
• Have experience outlining and planing web project task lists and gathering requirements from client stakeholders
• Learn techniques that help in the facilitation and coordination of the project management activities associated with design, and development project stages
• Recognize various tools that help in the planning and execution of web projects
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies