Duration: 3 days
This MySQL training class teaches the configuration, security management, administration, backup and restore, and optimization of MySQL databases.
• Understand the MySQL Architecture.
• Learn to start and shutdown the MySQL server.
• Learn to install MySQL.
• Learn to configure MySQL components.
• Learn to use different storage engines supported in MySQL.
• Learn to secure the elements of a MySQL installation.
• Learn to maintain security of a MySQL installation via user management and access rights.
• Learn to work with the MySQL Administrator Graphical User Interface.
• Learn to perform backup and restore operations using multiple MySQL tools.
• Learn to optimize MySQL at various levels - installation, database and queries.
• Learn to perform database replication in MySQL.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies