Duration: 5 days
In this PHP training course, students will learn to create database-driven websites using PHP and MySQL or the database of their choice. The class also covers SQL basics.
• Learn how PHP works.
• Learn the basic syntax of PHP.
• Learn to create dynamic interactive pages with PHP.
• Learn to manipulate files with PHP.
• Learn to work with arrays in PHP.
• Learn to validate forms with PHP.
• Learn to write functions in PHP.
• Learn to manipulate and manage database data with PHP.
• Learn to authenticate users with PHP.
• Learn to manage sessions with PHP.
• Learn to work with the MDB2 package.
• Learn advanced form validation with regular expressions.
• Learn to send email with PHP.
• Understand how MySQL works.
• Learn to use SQL to output reports with MySQL.
• Learn to modify MySQL data with SQL.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies