Duration: 5 days
This comprehensive GWT training course combines our introductory and advanced Google Web Toolkit courses to provide a solid week of detailed hands-on GWT training.
• Understand the challenges of Ajax programming and how GWT addresses them.
• Learn about GWT infrastructure, projects and code artifacts.
• Learn to use GWT widgets, panels, images, events, listeners to build Ajax forms.
• Learn to use GWT Utility and framework classes.
• Learn to incorporate history and bookmarks in your front-ends.
• Learn about GWT's RPC protocol and how to use it.
• Learn to create and use modules in GWT.
• Learn advanced aspects of CSS styling within GWT.
• Learn to develop your own composite widgets.
• Learn to develop and run jUnit tests in GWT.
• Understand the Model-View-Presenter architecture and how to use it.
• Learn to use GWT's Dependency Injection facilities.
• Understand GWT's cell widgets.
• Learn some best practices for GWT.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies