Duration: 1 day
8 PDUs (0.8 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This one-day seminar on retirement planning is designed to provide an overview of financial and estate planning, and look at federal benefits in retirement. This course will teach you easy-to-understand strategies on how to save money on taxes, conserve retirement assets and create an income stream for the retirement that you want.
• Taking a Look at the Big Picture of Financial Planning
• Your Thrift Savings Plan and Other Investments
• Estate Planning Considerations
• Update On Pending Legislative Issues
• Completion of Personal Action Checklist
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies