Duration: 2 days
This Quickbooks training class covers the fundamentals of using QuickBooks to track the finances of a small business. Students will learn how to set up a new company, work with lists, set up inventory, process invoices, work with bank accounts, process payments, enter and pay bills, and use online banking. In addition, students will learn how to customize forms, create reports and graphs, track and pay sales tax, handle payroll, write letters and more.
For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
• Learn to navigate the QuickBooks workspace and become comfortable with using shortcuts, menus, and icons.
• Learn to start, backup, and restore company files.
• Learn how to add new accounts.
• Learn how to create new customers, vendors, service items, and inventory items.
• Learn how to enter sales receipts, invoices, and credit memos.
• Learn how to enter credit card transactions.
• Learn the important QuickBooks features for entering and paying bills Learn about the different methods used to record transactions.
• Learn about setting up QuickBooks to properly handle sales tax.
• Learn to work with transactions including memorized transactions.
• Learn to modify reports and create memorized reports for reuse.
• Learn to set up time and mileage tracking and create reports.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies