Duration: 1 day
This series will open your eyes to just how easy using QuickBooks® Pro® can be to manage, record and understand your company's finances.
• Learn how to create a company file and manage vendors, customers and products.
• Get an overview of the Company Snapshot, a new QuickBooks feature that shares all key aspects of your business in one screen.
• See how to enter vendors, customers, items, inventory and transactions as accurately as possible with as much detail as possible.
• Learn how to secure your financial files, share QuickBooks files with multiple users and back them up in order to secure your data.
• Discover how Centers work to provide easy access to an overview of or specific information for Vendors, Customers and Employees.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies