Duration: 2 days
This Introduction to Quickbooks training class covers the fundamentals of using QuickBooks.
• Learn to navigate the QuickBooks workspace and become comfortable with using shortcuts, menus, and icons.
• Learn to start, backup, and restore company files.
• Learn how to add new accounts.
• Learn how to create new customers, vendors, service items, and inventory items.
• Learn about forms.
• Learn how to enter sales receipts, invoices, and credit memos.
• Learn how to enter credit card transactions.
• Learn the important QuickBooks features for entering and paying bills and running reports
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies