Duration: 2 days
In this hands-on ActionScript training class you will learn how to develop reusable Flash based applications using ActionScript 3.0 and an object-oriented approach. This course is also suitable if you wish to use ActionScript 3.0 to create components for Flex-based development.
This ActionScript class starts by introducing Object-Oriented ActionScript and exploring the ActionScript 3.0 language and its features. You'll learn how to implement ActionScript 3.0 code using object-oriented concepts through various hands-on exercises. You will also find out about real-world applications and learn various useful tips and tricks, when we will have an in-depth look at the development workflow and at how you can best structure applications and use design patterns to solve common problems and help you optimize the development workflow.
• Learn ActionScript 3.0 syntax.
• Understand core concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (including Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism).
• Apply best practices for developing reusable applications.
• Get a thorough understanding of the Flash/Flex workflow.
• Understand how to best structure your code using frameworks.
• Get introduced to a number of design patterns in ActionScript 3.0.
• Build and deploy real-world, scalable web applications.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies