Duration: 2 days
In this Apache Web Server for Linux training class, you will learn how to administer the Apache Web Server. The class covers installation of Apache, basic operation of the web server, configuration, URL mapping, directory indexing, virtual hosting, performance tuning, and security. The objective of this course is to prepare administrators for installing, configuring, securing, and performance tuning the Apache Web Server. This Apache Web Server class assumes familiarity with general web concepts.
• Learn how install Apache Web Server.
• Understand the basic operation of Apache.
• Learn how to configure Apache.
• Understand how to implement URL mapping.
• Learn how to provide directory indexing.
• Learn how to performance tune the web server.
• Understand techniques to secure Apache.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies