Duration: 3 days
Objective-C is the language for developing iPhone and iPad applications. For people with prior object-oriented programming experience, this accelerated class teaches the syntax of the Objective-C language and the basics of the foundation classes. This includes user-defined objects, an in-depth review of the foundation classes for numbers, strings, arrays, dictionaries and dates, and an overview of the Objective-C memory management model. At the end of this programming language overview, students will understand the Objective-C language concepts required for building iPhone and iPad applications.
• Learn the underlying programming language for building iPhone and iPad applications.
• Learn the basics of the Objective-C language.
• Understand the memory management model for Objective-C and options for the developer.
• Learn about the Foundation classes for data manipulation and their use in Objective-C programming.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies