Duration: 2 days
In this jQuery Mobile training class, you will learn to use jQuery Mobile, an HTML5-based user interface system, to develop single sites for all popular smartphone, tablet, and desktop platforms. You'll learn how to use the newest (1.4) version of jQuery Mobile to handle touch events, build mobile-optimized forms and widgets, incorporate HTML5 features, leverage phone capabilities such as making calls and texting, and more. Along the way, we'll cover jQuery Mobile's extensive theme framework and plugin architecture
• Learn about jQuery Mobile's capabilities, supported devices, and support for accessibility.
• Create page transitions, dialogs, and buttons optimized for mobile.
• Incorporate phone-friendly forms, sliders, dialogs, and other widgets.
• Handle touch, phone-orientation, scrolling and other phone events.
• Learn how to use jQuery Mobile to make calls, send SMS text messages, send emails, and display video.
• Extend jQuery Mobile's capabilities with the ThemeRoller framework.
• Create plugins and incorporate others' plugins into your code.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies