Duration: 3 days
Creating User Interfaces Using jQuery UI training teaches attendees to how to use the freely available jQuery UI library to develop compelling user interfaces for their Web sites and applications. Attendees with learn how to use jQuery UI's extended set of animation effects, how to create and configure instances of jQuery UI interaction helpers, how to implement jQuery UI interface components like Datepickers and Accordions, and how to develop plugins that extend jQuery UI's capabilities.
• Incorporate the most recent version of jQuery UI into Web pages.
• Understand how jQuery UI extends a number of jQuery wrapped set methods.
• Make use of jQuery UI's additional animation effects.
• Implement jQuery UI interaction helpers.
• Create and configure jQuery UI user interface components.
• Understand the basics of the jQuery UI plugin architecture.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies