Duration: 2 days
This Java Performance Tuning training will teach you about performance tuning methodologies, performance tuning theories and practical tips to solve difficult performance problems for Java applications. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you expand your skills during a series of labs derived from real world performance tuning issues.
• Set up a performance tuning environment.
• Tune the performance of a Java application at the language level.
• Monitor Java applications.
• Apply rigor to the task of performance tuning.
• Use various tools and mechanisms for monitoring, profiling and tuning Java applications.
• Apply best practices for performance testing.
• Tune garbage collection in a Java application.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies