Duration: 5 days
• Learn about objects, methods, and properties.
• Learn to open and work with new windows.
• Learn to work with the navigator history, and location objects.
• Learn to recognize/handle scope, including ES6 techniques for controlling the scope of a variable
• Learn advanced techniques for working with functions, including default values and flexible arguments, closures, immediately-invoked function expressions (IIFEs), and recursion
• Learn to use advanced array methods and properties
• Learn to use the XMLHttpRequest API to make Ajax calls and techniques for dealing with the same-origin policy
• Learn to use try/catch/finally for handling errors
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies