Price: $ 299.00
40 PDUs (6 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This intensive project management training course offers complete guidance for managing any or all types of projects and will provide you with a solid foundation for best practice project management. The course explores how to ensure projects deliver outcomes which are both client-focused and organizationally relevant. This course covers key aspects of project definition, planning and control to ensure relevant quality within time, budget and resource constraints. It also tackles team leadership, stakeholder management, project communications and handover to operational use.
• An introduction to the world of project management
• Project planning, scheduling and budgeting
• Project resourcing, monitoring and control
• The Project Manager’s roles and responsibilities
• Project evaluation, reporting, closure and hand-over
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies