Duration: 60 hours
60 PDUs (6 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This seminar is based on the principles of the PMBOK® Guide. It aims to introduce project managers to the best practices to be followed when managing projects in the construction and engineering environment. At the end of this seminar you are going to take a test.
• Project Management Terminology
• Project Stakeholders
• Project Needs & Objectives
• Project initiation / Concept /Feasibility
• Scope Management Planning
• Time and Cost Management Planning
• Quality Management Planning
• Human Resources and Communications
• Risk Management Planning
• Procurement Management Planning
• Stakeholder Management Planning
• Safety and Environmental Management Planning
• Financial Management Planning
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies