Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Change is an inevitable part of every project. Everyone agrees on this. However, the issues we have with the changes are directly related to the fact that not all of us understand the process of change management. In other words, we approach change with ad-hoc thinking. This seminar will teach you a number of tools and techniques that will help you better understand change management, develop and deploy processes that will secure the project throughput and success regardless of the origin, size and type of changes intervening with your project.
• Change Management – Process and Methodology
• Seize the Opportunity – Accept the Change
• Change Types, Agents, and Communication
• AGILE Model™ - Team, Changes and Results
• Project Integrated Change Management
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies