Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs), 14 CPEs
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Your project is made up of a number of deliverables, activities and tasks. Behind each of those are processes. However, not all of those activities are value added. Often, some of them are just a waste of time and energy (money). Mapping your processes with results is a key component of your project portfolio and overall organization success. This seminar will help you analyze your processes, eliminate the waste activities and develop and deploy process management improvements.
• Process Management and Process Mapping Definition
• Process Management – Opportunities and Treats
• Workflow Throughput and Productivity vs. Bottlenecks
• Non-Value Added Activity – Waste or Necessity
• Critical Success Factors For Process Mapping
• Process Mapping – Data Collection, Analysis, Correction, and Auditing.
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies