Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
In a turbulent business environment that’s characterized by instability and change, many companies struggle to translate strategy into results. Getting It Done- Strategy and Results is a hands-on program that provides managers with the latest tools, techniques and a practical framework for successfully executing strategy in today's fast changing world. This unique two-day program connects theory with practice. Throughout the program, you apply what you learn to your own organization - translating academic insight into action.
• Overcome strategic challenges
• Learn from leading faculty
• Real-world relevance
• Create a tailor-made action plan
• Communicate effectively
• Enrich your learning experience
• Identify and tackle strategy execution challenges
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies