Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Project management is a must-have for organizations in any industry and sector. IIL’s Project, Program and Portfolio Management courses will help you gain practical skills and stay up to date on the latest best practices, whether you are getting ready to manage your first project or lead the creation of a Project Management Office (PMO).
• Describe Portfolio Governance
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Prioritize New and Ongoing Initiatives
• Describe what Multi-Criteria Analysis (MCA) is and how it is used
• Balance Portfolio
• Prioritized and Resourced Initiatives
• Plan Portfolio Management
• Portfolio Delivery “Cycle”
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies