Duration: 3 days
21 PDUs (2.1 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
"Do you have more hats then heads?" provides materials for the experienced managers, working within the project portfolio environment. This seminar covers the practical and theoretical aspects of “multiple project environments.” It provides actual examples; tested techniques, tools, and methodologies; and raises and answers many frequently asked questions related to selection, prioritization, planning, execution, and controlling of the portfolio environment. The seminar covers financial and statistical analysis of the multiple projects environment.
• Project Portfolio Prioritization
• Project Resource Allocation, Optimization and Capacity Alignment
• Characteristics Of the Multi-Project Environment
• Project Mix, Portfolio and Program Management
• Program Management Best Practices
• PMO Deployment and Development
• Critical Chain and Theory Of Constraints
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies