Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The overall aim of this course is to equip participants with a comprehensive overview of project financing by taking them through all stages of a project financed transaction.
• Apply a structured and systematic approach to assessing project finance transactions
• Recognize the key characteristics of a robust project and identify the weakest links in the transaction
• Use qualitative and quantitative tools and measures to distinguish the key risks
• Interpret each of the risks to determine their severity and potential impact on the transaction structure
• Appreciate how the mechanisms in the transaction documents operate to protect the creditors and evaluate the protection provided
• Build a credit rationale in order to make and substantiate investment decisions
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies