Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This course teaches project managers how to properly implement CC. The course provides all of the tactics, tools and techniques needed to successfully apply CC to achieve breakthrough improvement in project performance.
• Relation of CC and Portfolio Management
• Establishment of Buffers and Buffer Management
• Project Team Facilitation and Rules of Engagement
• Critical Chain Scheduling
• Project Behavior Development and Management
• CC Leader Tasks and Tools
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies