Duration: 3 days
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This course is designed for business professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, inside and outside of IT. The exam certifies the knowledge and skills required to manage the project life cycle, ensure appropriate, communication, manage resources, manage stakeholders, and maintain project documentation.
• Introduction To Project Management
• Initiating The Project
• Project Team Roles And Responsibilities
• Creating A Project Charter
• Creating The Work Breakdown Structure
• Creating A Project Schedule
• Resource Planning And Management
• Defining The Project Budget And Risk Plans
• Communicating The Plan
• Processing Change Requests/Procurement Documents/Agile Project Management
• Project Tools And Documentation
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies