Duration: 3 days
21 PDUs (2.1 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
From planning, scheduling and controlling IS/IT project, to managing critical interfaces with users and vendors, to balancing development needs with system maintenance, you’ll find your IT project management solutions here. In this IT project management course, discover how to optimize IT development and delivery processes so that you can bring information technology projects online more effectively, more quickly and on budget.
• Overview of Essential IT Project Management Tools (process groups and the nine knowledge areas of the PMBOK)
• Essentials for Leading Project Teams
• Project Planning: Starting with Scope Management
• Defining Project Activities
• Developing a Dynamic Project Schedule
• Project Estimating Techniques
• Components of Project Planning
• Information Technology Project Planning Methodologies
• Monitoring and Controlling Projects
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies