Duration: 3 days
24 PDUs (2.4 CEUs), 24 CPEs
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Master the core features of MS Project, the powerful project management software. Learn how to best set up such project components as work tasks, summary tasks, milestones, and recurring tasks. It shows how to link tasks together and assign resources to tasks to build a realistic project schedule. Finally, the course explains how to use Project Management Software to help evaluate your schedule and resource workloads to make sure you're bringing a project in on time and within budget.
• Choosing the right Project edition
• Creating and Saving Projects
• Setting up Calendars
• Creating Individual and Recurring Tasks
• Linking and Timing Tasks
• Assigning Tasks to Resources
• Fine-tuning the Project Schedule
• Understanding Baseline, Schedule, and Actual Values
• Reporting on the Project Status
• Sharing Projects
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies