Duration: 2 days
Price: $ 1,099.00
16 PDUs (1.6 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This course will ensure that your team is able to, not just prioritize from a pool of desired projects, but also evaluate which projects and programs will help achieve your overall organizational strategic objectives. You will give greater purpose to your projects, by turning them into the means to fulfill planning strategy in your organization and move it into the direction it wants to go.
• Project Life Cycle
• Project Prioritization
• Balanced Scorecard Fundamentals
• Stakeholder Management
• Strategic, Tactical, and Operation Goals
• Initiate & Plan Projects
• Scope and Requirement Management
• Value & Benefits Proposition and Realization
• Project Performance & Forecast
• Change/Configuration Management
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies