Duration: 48 hours
48 PDUs (4.8 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Project Management Specialist™ provides materials for the experienced managers, certified PMPs, functional managers, and team members. It provides actual examples; tested techniques, tools, and methodologies; and raises and answers many frequently asked questions. The course covers Theory and Application of the Project Management and Hands on Exercises/Case Studies.
• Introduction to Project Management
• Project Planning, Scheduling and Budgeting
• Project Resourcing, Monitoring and Control
• The Project Manager’s Roles and Responsibilities
• Project Evaluation, Reporting, Closure and Hand-over
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies