Duration: 3 days
24 PDUs (2.4 CEUs)
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Negotiation is an invaluable skill for any project manager. Not only do you negotiate agreements with vendors and contractors, but you must effectively negotiate with stakeholders, customers and team members throughout the life of a project. This highly interactive training covers the dynamics, processes and techniques of internal and external negotiation situations faced by project managers.
· Negotiation in the Project Environment
· Natural Tendencies in Negotiation
· Competitive Negotiation
· Collaborative Negotiation: Creating Win–Win by Exploring Differences
· Negotiating Within the Team
· Negotiating Between Teams
· Preparing to Negotiate Your Project
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies