Duration: 3 days
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This three day leadership and management training course will give your delegates all the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques they need to feel more confident, motivated and assured.
During this popular and informative course you will gain new insights relating to: Goal setting, the proper use of language, delegating, giving constructive criticism and how to motivate yourself and others.
• Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in their own role
• Build their leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
• Develop their leadership and management skills using their own knowledge, values and motivations
• Effective and confident first-line managers
• Better relationships and communication in teams
• Proven skills – to get this qualification, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to your organization
• Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies