Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
You start your project thinking everything will be just fine. Suddenly, out of nowhere, you find your project behind schedule, over budget and without resources. Why? This seminar will teach you how to recover your troubled projects and put them back on track.
• Project Life Cycle – Types and Characteristics
• Why Projects Get Into Trouble
• Project Recovery Method
• Tools and Techniques For Project Recovery
• How To Prevent Project Crisis
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies