Duration: 1 day
Price: $ 599.00
8 PDUs (0.8 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This training will introduce you a different strategic approaches used by commercial and federal entities to manage risk. Your team will learn how to prepare a comprehensive Risk management Plan and apply Risk Management tools within a scenario-based environment to identify, assess, analyze, monitor and control different risks categories, while communicating risks effectively to all project stakeholders.
• Requirements Management Plan
• Scope Planning & Definition
• Scope Decomposition and WBS
• Scope Validation, Control, and Change Management
• Cost Management Plan
• Cost Estimation and S-Curve
• Earned Value Management (CV, SV, CPI, SPI, EAC, VAC, TCPI, etc.)
• Risk Management Planning
• Risk Identification
• Risk Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
• Risk Response Planning & Implementation
• Risk Monitoring and Reporting
• Techniques for controlling the project baseline
• Project Termination, Closeout Activities/Lessons Learned
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies