Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Mushroom managers, glued to the office wall for one major reason – they are there to support an existing structure within the organization. However, the side effects are lack of light (ideas), fresh air (innovation) and permanent status quo. If you do not join the crowd, you will become politically incorrect. This seminar analyzes the work environment and points out the bottlenecks that interfere with work output and decision making processes. Creative conflict and different thinking could bring the greatest results to a company. Do not prevent it. Embrace it and benefit from it.
• Creative Thinking Methods
• How To Generate Ideas and Solutions, Not Problems
• Turn Risks and Problems Into Opportunities
• Collaboration, Brainstorming, Delphi and Other Tools and Techniques
• “Murder” Board Method
• Selection and Prioritization Process
• Selling Ideas To Others – Building the Muscles and Power
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies