Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The course includes a number of case studies that would help you understand and manage a project' complex schedule and risk environment. You would learn techniques such as: Critical Chain, Monte Carlo Analysis, Critical Path Method, etc.
• Risk Management – Processes
• Risk Identification – Risk Catalog
• Risk Qualitative and Quantities Analysis – Risk Definition Matrix
• Probability Impact and Expected Value Analysis
• Monte Carlo
• Critical Path Method
• Force Decision Making
• Decision Tree Analysis
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies