Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
In this course you'll learn specifics about quality management, project management, quality assurance and production management. After all of your credits are earned, you'll have gained an understanding of important management principles and how they can be applied to your particular area of interest.
• Total Quality Approach to Quality Management
• Quality and Global Competitiveness
• Strategic Management
• Planning and Execution for Competitive Advantage
• Quality Management, Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
• Partnering and Strategic Alliances
• Quality Culture: Leadership and Change
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies