Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
“Leadership” seminar is designed for project management (PM) professionals, functional managers, account managers, program and operations managers, coordinators, team leaders, engineers and students. This unit introduces class participants to the principles, concepts, tools and techniques of leadership management.
• Leadership and Followers
• Management vs. Leadership
• Conflict Management and Power Positions
• Affinity, Relations, Tree, and Matrix Diagram
• Jung Dimensions
• Mushroom Management
• Leadership and Project Life Cycle
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies