Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Why do projects fail? Because we made them fail. Not addressing the risk environment of your project will create a hostile environment for you, your team members and project output itself. Project managers need to be more proactive and prevent, instead of correct, issues that could occur throughout a project life cycle. This presentation covers the practical and theoretical aspects of the "risk project management." The entire presentation is focused toward understanding the tools and techniques that a project manager needs to use while managing the project risk environment throughout the project life cycle.
• Risk Identification (Development and Deployment Of the Risk Management Procedures Within Your Project Based On the Enterprise Project Management Workflow and Analysis©)
• Risk Catalog/Risk Definition Matrix)
• Risk Analysis (Calculation Of the Project Risk Expected Value and Severity Factor Through Risk Analysis)
• Risk Mitigation vs. Contingency Reserve (Risk Management Workflow and Analysis)
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies