Duration: 2 days
14 PDUs (1.4 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
“Schedule and Cost Management” course is designed for project management (PM) professionals, functional managers, account managers, program and operations managers, coordinators, team leaders, engineers, and students. It provides materials for managers at all levels; from those who want to begin using project management practices to those eager to refine their managerial skills. For project manager professionals this course will serve as a reference guide that will support their everyday activities. This course covers the practical and theoretical aspects of “hands-on project management™.” It provides actual examples; tested techniques, tools, and methodologies; and raises and answers many frequently asked questions.
• Discuss key project scope, schedule, and cost concepts
• Evaluate a deliverable-based work breakdown structure (WBS) and create a WBS dictionary
• Validate a project schedule and demonstrate schedule compression techniques
• Evaluate and validate cost estimates
• Analyze project performance and recommend corrective action
• Create an on-the-job action plan
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies