Duration: 4 days
Price: $ 1,399.00
32 PDUs (3.2 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
The course combines standards established by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and expands upon PMBOK® GUIDE based on practical examples that will help the class participants to understand management of the complex development projects and to apply that knowledge at work place. At the end of the course you will be able to understand and manage cost and risk environment from the start of a project until the end of it by successfully deployment of the tools and the techniques we cover in this course.
• Define project management frameworks, processes and tools in compliance with the Project Management Institute (PMI) standards
• Apply different techniques that will assist in the project selection process
• Scope management and cross functional work environment
• Resource planning and allocation techniques within a complex project environment
• Construct project diagrams, schedules and plans and use different techniques to perform an in-depth analysis on project schedules and plans
• Identify different methods for cost estimating and project budgeting
• Manage time and cost deviations through applying 'earned value analysis'
• Employ risk management plans and apply risk response strategies to ensure successful implementation of the project
• Develop project management plans in compliance with PMI standards
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies