Duration: 2 days
16 PDUs (1.6 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Project Management Tools & Techniques provides the fundamentals of project management based on the Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and guidelines. It gives a comprehensive overview of project management techniques so you can effectively plan, manage, and control projects based on the standards of the Project Management Institute. Theory and practical examples of these methodologies are provided in an interactive format. You gain skills that you can apply immediately on the job.
• The Project Management Framework based on PMI Standards
• Project Initiation
• Project Planning
• Project Execution
• Project Monitoring & Control
• Project Close-Out
• Project Manager Soft Skills
• Managing Project Teams
• Project Management in Organizations
• Resources for Project Managers
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies