Duration: 3 days
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Learn what is expected of an administrative officer and what it takes to excel and stay ahead of ever-changing priorities. A must for all federal administrative officers and staff, this fast-paced, three-day seminar provides you with a practical look at the functions of the administrative officer, including the roles of information broker, communications expert, office manager, change agent, budget analyst, and acquisition specialist. Topics of current interest, such as new human resources practices and federal performance management, are provided through recorded presentations by subject experts, followed by in-class discussions.
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the role of the administrative officer
• Recognize and prepare for real-world issues affecting your organization
• Apply leadership and change management principles to coach and guide staff to project completion and mission accomplishment
• Use simple statistics to complete project analysis, measure group progress and complete accountability reports
• Apply fundamental concepts of the federal budget and acquisition processes
• Manage workplace stress using effective time management techniques
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies