Duration: 4 days
32 PDUs (3.2 CEUs)
Group discounts available.
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
This course introduces the class participants to the principles, concepts, tools and techniques of project management. Each part covers a specific area of project management. The course combines standards established by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The course expands upon PMBOK® GUIDE on the basis of practical examples that will help the class participants to understand project management theory and to apply that knowledge at work place, while managing projects. Each part advances the class participants to the next level of project management practice. This course will teach you tried and trusted tools and techniques and, make you a more efficient and effective project manager.
• Project Management Framework (as described in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide))
• Essentials of creating a project charter
• Project planning, beginning with gathering and documenting requirements, creating a work breakdown structure (WBS)
• Key stakeholders
• Project schedule network diagram
• Project quality and risk
• Skill assessment
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web seminar
• Open discussion
• Case studies