Duration: 2 days
16 PDUs (1.6 CEUs)
Associate degree, or global equivalent, plus 1-3 years of information and management systems experience.
Learn the importance of carefully analyzing, creating, and communicating a successful business case in order to maximize its chance for approval. In this business analysis training course, you gain the skills to define desired outcomes, design evaluation criteria, weigh costs against benefits, and communicate a comprehensive business case to improve decision making.
• Business Case Planning Concepts
• Business and Technology Assessment
• Risk Assessment
• Prioritization and Estimating
• Documenting the Business Case
• Benefit Estimation and Analysis
• Analyzing Benefits
• Business Case Analysis Exercises
• Cost-Benefit Results
Who Should Attend
Managers, team leaders, supervisors and functional managers.
Method of Delivery
• Onsite/Live class instructions or Online web conference
• Open discussion
• Case studies